The Apple Distinguished Educator community is a remarkable community to be a part of in this small little world of ours. I was on twitter yesterday and Steve Katz brought the number of ADEs. I hadn’t actually thought about it until yesterday, but when I looked up I found that Shanghai American School has 14 ADEs and 3 members of Apple Professional Development.
I hope that all of the new ADE recruits have a wonderful time in Vietnam this April at the ADE Asia Institute. You are joining a supportive community where everybody lifts you up for the things you do well and encourages you through the things you can do better on. That’s what it’s all about – we don’t have all of the answers but we are absolutely will to try and find them.
Everybody together now….. “YES, AND…..”
Congrats to our new ADEs at SAS this year:
- Simon May – @samay99
- David Neill – @daveyneill
- Alfred Olivas – @galapagos2k2
- Patrick McMahon – @patmc321
- Jeff Dungan – @jdungan
And of course to our ADE Alumni at SAS – Keep the GREAT work up!
- Jonathan Chambers – @jchambers
- Simon Power – @spower
- David Gran – @dsgran
- Tom Banaszewski – @techszewski
- Danny Motta – @mrmotta
- Greg Israel – @israelgreg
- Kate Wentworh – @wentworthkate
- Amanda DeCardy – @adecardy (gotta give myself a pat on the back too!)